Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Priority Standards for Feb. 17-27

Grade


AK
ABCya
Use a variety of technology tools and media-rich resources to work collaboratively with others.
  • I can use technology to share ideas with others

Kindergarten
Use technology to create projects, identify patterns, and make predictions.
  • I can use technology to support my learning.

1st grade
Code.org or Sumdog
Use technology to create projects, identify patterns, and make predictions.
  •  I can use technology to support my learning.
  • I can use technology to see patterns and make predictions.

2nd grade
Sumdog or Front Row
Use technology to create projects, identify patterns, and make predictions.
  • I can use technology to support my learning.
  • I can use technology to see patterns and make predictions.

3rd grade
Morning of Interest Research Project
Utilize digital tools and resources to investigate real–world issues, answer questions, or solve problems.
  • I can use more than one resource.
  • I can find information online to solve problems and answer questions.

Use technology resources to create original projects, identify patterns, make predictions, and propose solutions.
  •  I can use technology to create a presentation with help from my teacher, family or student partner. 
  • I can use technology to share my ideas with others.

4th grade
Using Keywords to Search continued
Use technological resources to develop and refine questions for investigation.
  •  I can find information online to solve problems.

5th grade
Digital Driver’s License continued
Understand and practice appropriate, legal, and safe uses of technology for lifelong learning.
  •  I can be safe online and keep personal information private. 
  •  I can be respectful of others by not stealing materials or information online.
  • I can use technology to assist my learning.

6th grade
Using Tinkercad to Create 3D Printing Designs
Demonstrate creative thinking in the design and development of innovative technology products and problem solving.
  • I can work individually and collaboratively to create and display, publish, or perform products. 
  • I can create and share new ideas and products related to curriculum content.

No comments:

Post a Comment