Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Mrs. Speer Reading Log 5.30.18

This week I've started reading... 

Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed [Genre: Realistic Fiction]
Book Scavengers by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman and illustrator Sarah Watts [Genre: Adventure]

This month I finished... 
Pax by Jon Klassen [Genre: Animals, Adventure] I gave it 4 Stars
Once Upon a Crime {The Sisters Grimm series} by Michael Buckley [Genre: Science Fiction] I gave it 4 Stars
Sink or Swim: A Novel of WWII by Steve Watkins [Genre: Historical Fiction]  I gave it 5 Stars

With my boys I've been reading...
If You're Happy and You Know It (Disney Junior Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Steam Train, Dream Train 1-2-3 written by Sherri Duskey Rinker & illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld
Time for Bed by Mem Fox, illustrated by Jane Dyer
Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes by Kimberly & James Dean

Check out my rating system here.

No comments:

Post a Comment