Thursday, February 22, 2018

Mrs. Speer's Reading Log 2.22.18


Month
Title
Author
Genre*
Rating^
Jan.
Lincoln’s Grave Robbers
Steve Sheinkin
Non-fiction
5 Stars
Jan.
A Long Walk to Water
Linda Sue Park
Based on a True Story
4 Stars
Feb.
Shipwreck at the Bottom of the World
Jennifer Armstrong
Non-fiction
3.5 Stars
Feb.
Desert Dust Up: Wheelnuts! Craziest Race on Earth #1
Knife & Packer
Adventure, Graphic Novel
2.5 Stars
Feb.
The Fairytale Detectives {The Sisters Grimm #1}
Michael Buckley
Science Fiction, Mystery
5 Stars

*I am not using the exact genres you might find the book in in our Norway Elementary library. I am trying to give you an idea about the book.

^Rating System:

I didn't like it.
★★
It was ok.
★★★
I liked it; it's not great, but I don't want to say its bad, either.
★★★★
I really liked it; I had a hard time putting it down to do other things.
★★★★★
It was amazing - I see it being appreciated by people who don't normally read this type of book.
Adapted from this discussion on goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment