Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Norway Summer Reading Challenge

I'm issuing a reading challenge to soon-to-be Norway 5th and 6th grade
students! You choose the books, you set your goal, and have FUN reading!

I will be challenging myself to read as well, I hope you'll tell me about some
great books in August and ask what I read. You can also follow me on
Instagram (@mrsbspeer), on this doc or here on my blog.
Here are 2 books I just purchased for my summer reading.

Copies were sent home with all current 4th and 5th grade students. You may
print a new copy here. Please email Mrs. Speer if you need the password for
the Grant Wood AEA Online Resources.

PRIZES:
Turn in your sheet to Mrs. Speer in August:

  • Any 5 squares - Choose a level 1 prize (i.e. color-changing pencil)
  • Any 10 squares - Choose a level 2 prize (i.e. Sit with a different class at lunch)
  • Any 15 squares - Ice Cream Sundae party in the library

If you want to share your summer reading adventures on social media, use the

hastag #norwayreads

No comments:

Post a Comment