Monday, April 9, 2018

Priority Standards for April 9-16

4th grade Lab

Online Research: CultureGrams (Day 1) OR Britannica (Day 3)
21.3-5.TL.1 Use technology resources to create original projects, identify patterns, make
predictions, and propose solutions.
*I can choose from a variety of resources to add content to a project.
21.3-5.TL.4 Use technological resources to develop and refine questions for investigation.
*I can use more than one source.

4th grade STEAM

Rube Goldberg Machines continue

5th grade Lab

continue National Women's History Month: Creating a digital "scrapbook" to showcase the accomplishments of women
Check out the National Women's History Project* to see the 2018 honorees!
21.3 -5.TL.3 Utilize digital tools and resources to investigate real–world issues, answer
questions, or solve problems.
*I can follow a plan to find information using digital tools.
21.3-5.TL.4 Use technological resources to develop and refine questions for investigation.
*I can use information from more than one source.
21.3-5.TL.5 Understand and practice appropriate, legal, and safe uses of technology for
lifelong learning.
*I can use copyrighted materials responsibly.

5th grade STEAM

Coding with Sphero

  1. I can code the Sphero to go in a triangle or square.
  2. I can debug my program if it does not work the first time.


6th grade Lab

continue National Parks Research Project - finding information about a park and
creating a slideshow to share that information
Mrs. Speer's Sample - Denali National Park
21.6-8.TL.1 Demonstrate creative thinking in the design and development of innovative
technology products and problem solving.
*I can work individually and collaboratively to create and display, publish, or perform
products.
*I can create and share new ideas and products related to curriculum content.
21.6-8.TL.3 Plan strategies utilizing digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
*I can locate and utilize information from a variety of sources.
21.6-8.TL.5 Understand the legal and ethical issues of technology as related to
individuals, cultures, and societies.
*I can use copyrighted materials responsibly.

6th grade STEAM


Coding with Sphero

  1. I can code the Sphero to go in a triangle or square.
  2. I can debug my program if it does not work the first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment