Monday, March 12, 2018

Reading Log 3.12.18

This week I've started reading... 
Fuzzy Mud by Louis Sachar [Genre: Scary, Mystery
Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk [Genre: Historical Fiction] 

I finished... 
The Unusual Suspects {The Sisters Grimm} by Michael Buckley [Genre: Science Fiction, Mystery] I gave it 4 Stars
Lost in the Sun by Lisa Graff [Genre: Realistic Fiction] I gave it 3 Stars
A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen [Genre: Historical Fiction] I gave it 4 Stars

Plus I read some new books and old favorites with my boys...
Steam Train Dream Train 1-2-3 by Sherri Duskey Rinker
Steam Train Dream Train by Sherri Duskey Rinker
Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site by Sherri Duskey Rinker
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle

Check out my rating system here.

No comments:

Post a Comment