Thursday, November 9, 2017

Priority Standards for Nov. 9-16

 


4th grade Lab
Continue Design Cereal Boxes (project with Art)
21.3-5.TL.1 Use technology resources to create original projects, identify patterns, make predictions, and propose solutions.
-I can choose from a variety of resources to add content to a project.
-I can work individually and collaboratively to create, display, publish, or perform technology projects.
4th grade STEAM
4B - 4N - 4T: no STEAM due to the Veterans Day Assembly

4K - 4H: Newspaper Towers Challenge
-check out Instagram or an upcoming blog post for pictures
-follow @norwaysteam on Instagram to see student highlights from the STEAM space
5th grade Lab
Digital Driver’s License
21.3 -5.TL.3 Utilize digital tools and resources to investigate real–world issues, answer questions, or solve problems.
-I can follow a plan to find information using digital tools.
21.3-5.TL.5 Understand and practice appropriate, legal, and safe uses of technology for lifelong learning.
-I can be safe online and keep personal information private.
-I can be respectful of others by not stealing ideas or information online.
-I can use technology to assist my learning.
5th grade STEAM
Monday, November 13 - Tie Blanket Project Completion
Rotations, including
  • Bloxels
  • Sphero
  • Green Screen
  • Snap Circuits
  • Mindstorms
6th grade Lab
Digital Citizenship Comic Strip
21.6-8.TL.1 Demonstrate creative thinking in the design and development of innovative technology products and problem solving.
-I can work individually and collaboratively to create and display, publish, or perform products.
-I can create and share new ideas and products related to curriculum content.
21.6-8.TL.5 Understand the legal and ethical issues of technology as related to individuals, cultures, and societies.
-I can use technology in ways that do not harm myself or others.
-I can use copyrighted materials responsibly.
6th grade STEAM
Continue Flour Challenge 2017 “Follow the Flow”
Overview video

*6F has completed “Follow the Flow”, so they will have Free Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment